As you can see, I've been busy behind the scenes over the last month working on a fresh new design for the blog. I wanted a clean, simple look, which was a little easier to navigate and clutter-free. What do you think?!
I can't believe we've hit September already ~ lots of talk of back to school, winter coats and ~ shock, horror ~ the 'C' word fast approaching and coming to the shops near you before you can blink. At the moment I'm still intent on eeking out the last drops of summer and will remain sock and central heating-free for as long as I possibly can!!
Much as I enjoy summer, I do love the in-between seasons of Spring and Autumn ~ there's something invigorating about that feeling of change, renewal and preparation. Here are a few things I'm looking forward to in the next few months...
* Autumnal leaves and jewel-coloured berries
* Crunching knee-deep through leaves on Park Lane
* Getting back into homemade soup & bread
* Layering warm jumpers & scarves
* Skinny jeans & knee-high boots
* Digging out the cinnamon-scented candles
* Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!
* Enjoying a bonfire night drink with friends
And finally, if my other half's new British passport comes through in time, I'm hoping for a little holiday hop over to Europe at some point ~ will keep you posted on that!
What are you looking forward to in the coming season?